Sunday, September 20, 2009

Shoe Personality of the Week: 9/21


The theme of this week is leaning. But even on lean, it must be in style. Hence the "gangsta lean" and "cruisin' on lean." I can't just be off kilter and looking crazy.

This shoe represents the quest for balance to me. For some reason, it's unique shape is almost a mirror. Not physiologically, but just that I'm not regular. Stack that up on a heel, the body and its body of work, and you've got...maybe this shoe.

Everything feels like the rug has been pulled out from underneath me and I'm teetering closely to landing on my ass. Except...I'm a cat, and we always land on our feet. I will do my best this week to keep my feet on solid ground. If they come up, somebody's catching a heel in the eye. Maybe just saying that is enough to soothe the energy and remain cool, calm, and collected. I don't appreciate being taken off my center. I WILL regain my balance because I know no other way [anymore].

If you've got madness and mayhem going on in your life, teeter gracefully under fire. Do it in style and leave 'em all confused. Sometimes, I even confuse/amaze myself...

Watch me move.

No comments:

Bookmark and Share