Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Ready For Her Close-Up By Natalie Naomi


Hot Right Now!! DRAKE!


Could Drake be the best I ever had? (well, not yet)
Ooooh, he blows my mind!! *sigh* "Hi Drake!"
Isn't he hot? (I have a thing for light-skin brothers)
I've been hearing all kinds of goodness about this young tender they call DRAKE. Hailing from Toronto. Signed to Cash Money!! This new sensation is surprising EVERYONE!! I have a secret crush on this redbone.



Check out Lauren London in the new issue of Complex. I think she looks awesome!

New Music Alert: Teena Marie

Here at Sirius XM, we try to be the first to give new records burn!! (I said that like I'm in programming telling the DJs what to play...NOT!) Heart & Soul's Cayman Kelly has a segment called "Smoking or Non-Smoking," where he plays a new song and listeners call in with their thoughts. Smoking (I Like) or Non-Smoking (No Likey)!!

Here's Lady T with her latest single "Can't Last A Day"! (If you listen closely, you might pick up on Faith Evans' verse)



Smoking?

Now, you know Ima 80's baby!! Gotta post a classic Teena Marie joint!!

Square Biz


Lover Girl


Ok, now a slow jam...

Portuguese in Love



Finally, "Oooh La La La" Live on Soul Train!!



Needed that Teena Marie FIX!!


It's the REMIX

Love this record!! She's dope!!

Talib spits Fiyah!! Much Respect!


Melanie Fiona "Give It To Me Right" Rmx featuring Talib Kweli


New Video: Maxwell "Pretty Wings"



He's Baaaaccccckkk!!!!

Click here to read my concert review from last year.


90's Throwback!

All the Queen!!

Check out this old Arsenio episode!


No comments:

Bookmark and Share