Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Kwaz's 2008 Hottest TV Anchors

Man, time flies when you're chopping wood. I guess no better time now then to introduce the 2nd year review of Kwaz's, "Hottest Anchors". I was fortunate to bless 2007 with my personal faves. (peep last year's darts) I'll try not to be biased, being that I've worked with a few of them. But these picks aren't based on just looks alone. A combination of intelligence style and persona must also fit the bill. Now it's 2008 and as we post under the Shadetree, check out this years top picks.

Jackie Guerrido
Univision's weatherperson and journalist

Stephanie Elam

This super smart Bay Area bred worked her way up from chief copy editor for Howard U to a business news correspondent.

Suzanne Malveaux

For the older cats out there, I know you feel me! Y'all can appreciate this ragin' cajun.

Maya Kulycky

Maya has a master's degree from the University of London, Goldsmith's College, a law degree from Yale Law School, and is a member of the New York State Bar. Nuff said!


Melissa Theuriau
the French television bombshell

Eunice Yoon

And Yes Kwaz has that 'asian persuasion' goin' on (in Full-Effect!)
Lady E holds it down @ CNN's Jerusalem bureau.

Isha Sesay

Quality Control! This Sierra Leonean journalist and anchor for CNN-international is Top Drawer!


honorable mentions: Sara Sidner

No comments:

Bookmark and Share